FURNITURE PACKAGES AND LAYOUTS
How does the Furniture Packages and Layouts service work?
Furniture, not only for its functionality, furniture is a crucial element in spatial planning as it has the ability to define space, generate circulation as well as adding another layer of form, colour and texture to the room. Our company has access to a fantastic range of designer furniture from an extensive list of Australian suppliers. The intention is to create a concept that will include a mixture of statement and dual-purpose type furniture pieces. Consideration of the creation of a unique mood will also be key to delivering the perfect experience for you. The selection of furniture will be based on the final furniture layout arrived during the client meetings, especially with specific consideration to circulation within the given space. Commercial quality fabrics, leathers and durable furniture items will be paramount in the decision-making process, which will achieve the optimum design outcome. After receiving a brief from our clients and on viewing their plans or site photos we can ascertain the approach for the furniture selection & layout and the scope of services required. All projects are assessed on an individual basis.
- Client meetings 3 x 2 hours
- Selection of all furniture items for areas requested by Client
- Consideration will be given to using client’s existing pieces to remain
- Space planning, including a 2D furniture floor plan documenting all suggested furniture to scale and recommended positioning for best use of room layouts and other design elements
- 2D presentation sheets with images of concepts and recommended furniture pieces. This includes description of each piece and prices for all items
- Full furniture packages will include all loose furniture items, soft furnishings, rugs, lamps, artworks, accessories, mattresses, runners, and valances for bedding. (Window treatments are quoted separately)
- Documentation will be sent to experienced manufacturers to produce custom pieces, if required
- Discussion to ensure that all furniture pieces selected meet the client’s requirements, preferred style, and budget
- Arranging all deliveries and installation upon client’s confirmation
- CAD Drawings at an appropriate scale
- Plan views
- Elevations, and necessary details, if required
- Furniture presentation package
FURNITURE PACKAGES & LAYOUTS PROJECTS
Interiority combines many years of experience with friendly and personal service to deliver high standard furniture packages and layouts.